Our quick and easy Online Flu Vaccination Booking System saves you time. Just three simple steps to ensure your staff are protected from the flu:
- Fill in our form with how many vaccinations you estimate you need
- View your quote online + by email
- Confirm your booking and secure a spot by paying a deposit
Our Online System currently operates for Victoria only. For quotes in other states please use the Quick Enquiry form on the right.
JTA On-Site Flu Vaccination Program
Experience has shown us that the more accessible a flu vaccination is, the more likely people are to get vaccinated. That’s why JTA brings our Flu Vaccination Program directly to your workplace.
- Experienced immunisation nurses administer the flu vaccinations
- Conducted onsite to minimise downtime
- The sessions are quick and efficient
- Each patient is seen in about 2 minutes
- The window for flu vaccinations is between the months of March and July (to ensure the vaccination is given time to become active before peak flu season hits)
Click here for 2022 Flu Vaccine Information
Read our FAQs on Flu Vaccinations
If you would like to receive a quote for your corporate Flu Vaccination program, please fill out the Quick Enquiry form on the right or use our Online Flu Booking Form
An annual flu vaccination program is the single most effective measure available to prevent the flu impacting your workplace.
How Our Onsite Flu Vaccination Program Saves You Money
- Less workers taking sick leave due to the flu
- Less accidents due to a safer work environment
- Fewer days with reduced productivity
- Less downtime and greater convenience for your team
- Increases staff morale and reduces turnover
Why Do I Need To Vaccinate My Staff Every Year?
A flu vaccination is needed every season for two reasons:
- The body’s immune response from vaccination declines over time, so an annual vaccine is needed for optimal protection
- Flu viruses are constantly changing so the formulation of the flu vaccine is reviewed each year and updated as needed