Click here for 2021 Flu Vaccine Information
Read our FAQs on Flu Vaccinations
JTA On-Site Flu Vaccination Program
Experience has shown us that the more accessible a flu vaccination is, the more likely people are to get vaccinated. That’s why JTA brings our Flu Vaccination Program directly to your workplace.
- Experienced immunisation nurses administer the flu vaccinations
- Conducted onsite to minimise downtime
- The sessions are quick and efficient
- Each patient is seen in about 2 minutes
- The window for flu vaccinations is between the months of March and July (to ensure the vaccination is given time to become active before peak flu season hits)
An annual flu vaccination program is the single most effective measure available to prevent the flu impacting your workplace.
How Our Onsite Flu Vaccination Program Saves You Money
- Less workers taking sick leave due to the flu
- Less accidents due to a safer work environment
- Fewer days with reduced productivity
- Less downtime and greater convenience for your team
- Increases staff morale and reduces turnover
* The Department of Health recommends that the preferred minimum interval between the flu vaccination and a COVID vaccination is 14 days.1 You do not need to let this hold up your Workplace Flu Vaccination Program as we can supply vouchers that staff can use when it suits them.
Why Do I Need To Vaccinate My Staff Every Year?
A flu vaccination is needed every season for two reasons:
- The body’s immune response from vaccination declines over time, so an annual vaccine is needed for optimal protection
- Flu viruses are constantly changing so the formulation of the flu vaccine is reviewed each year and updated as needed
Get a Quote
Use our online enquiry form for a quick quote