JTA is committed to continuously improving the quality of our business operations and services. Through accreditation we ensure that our processes meet all regulatory requirements and that we provide a quality service to our clients.
Accreditation is independent recognition that JTA meets the requirements of defined standards and is a tool to measure and continuously improve our performance and outcomes.
In 2017, JTA received approval to transition from a Quality Certification to an Integrated Management System Certification consisting of Quality, Safety & Environment externally audited to the following standards:
|Quality ||AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 |
|Safety ||AS/NZS 4801:2001 |
|Environment ||ISO 14001:2015 |
An Integrated Management System integrates all of our systems and processes into one complete framework and enables us to be more effective and efficient. Additionally, adopting an integrated management system facilitates a holistic approach to business planning and review where Quality, Environment and Safety are always considered.
We are committed to:
- The supply of quality Occupational Health and Safety consultancy services
- Occupational Health and Safety best practice performance for our employees, contractors and others affected by operations under our control
- Conducting all of our business operations in a responsible manner to minimise the impact on the environment
To meet quality, safety and environmental objectives, JTA has adopted the following policy initiatives:
- To define and apply relevant OHSE&Q legislative requirements wherever practicable.
- To establish a framework for the setting and review of OHSE&Q objectives and targets.
- To assign management and employee responsibility for ensuring the objectives of this policy are implemented.
- To provide training and communication systems enabling employees to understand their responsibilities and contribute to improvements in OHSE&Q performance.
- To communicate OHSE&Q initiatives and performance requirements to employees.
- To consult employees and competent professionals in defining and achieving these initiatives.
- Incorporate OHSE&Q better practice into our core business plans and management processes.
- Provide regular monitoring and reporting against these indicators to all staff.
- Ensure we work closely with our clients, suppliers, local communities, and other interested parties to continually improve our processes in OHSE&Q better practice.
- Foster the initiation and ownership of OSHE&Q activities by all our staff.