Co-create healthy, safe and productive workplaces with our clients, protecting people from injury and ill health through hazard identification, risk assessment and practical risk controls based on science and the Law.
We do this by:
Staff: Qualifications, experience, observation, and communication skills.
Value: Meeting budgets, invoices showing charges for services, equipment, etc.
Accountability: Listening, defining, checking, documenting & meeting client needs.
Communication/support: Answering questions directly; clear & concise reporting; free telephone advice.
Time: Meeting deadlines.
In more detail, we do our best to:
- Hire consultants with professional qualifications, knowledge and experience in workplace and environmental health, safety and noise;
- Respect and harvest our clients’ expertise on hazards, risks and controls most likely to work;
- Draw on all team members and corporate knowledge to meet clients’ health, safety and environmental compliance requirements;
- Provide advice supported by scientific evidence, risk assessment, Law, compliance codes and other standards with persuasive influence at Law;
- Search out practical interpretations from reliable sources where laws, compliance codes and other standards are imprecise or impracticable;
- Approach our work with a sense of enthusiasm, scientific curiosity and community responsibility; and
- Regularly review and update our; equipment, knowledge of the Law and other compliance obligations, professional qualifications and reporting formats to provide clear, accurate advice on compliance obligations which can stand scrutiny by the authorities.