JTA is a leading provider of Audiometric Testing. All our hearing tests are performed onsite and inside our mobile units, ensuring minimal downtime and disruption to your operation. Screening is conducted to the Australian Standard AS/NZS1269.4:2014 and reporting of audiometric testing results is via Datagram, a specialised audiometric testing results program.
Your Occupational Noise Obligations
Our Occupational Noise Obligations flowchart provides a quick, and easy to use, one page guide to what you need to do to comply with occupational noise requirements under OHS/WHS regulations around Australia.
How JTA Can Help
We conduct Audiometric Tests across Melbourne with our audiometric testing vans. Regular audiometric testing should form a part of your overall health and safety program. At JTA, we have expert Audiometrists who are highly qualified and experienced in the correct audiometric testing process, according to the stipulations of AS/NZS 1269.4:2014 Occupational Noise Management – Auditory assessment.
An Audiometric Test Includes:
- An assessment of employee hearing under controlled conditions
- Education on the importance of hearing protection in the workplace
- Any necessary referrals for medical or audiological examinations
- Expert advice on the implementation of workplace noise management plans
- Guidance on how to comply with future legislative requirements
- A confidential letter handed to employees on-site explaining their results
- A comprehensive management report
- Awareness of noise hazards and actions required by State law
- Peace of mind that legal risks are minimised
- Convenient onsite testing in mobile audiometric testing trucks
- Long term hearing protection for a happier, safer workforce
- Compliance with requirements to avoid penalties
Your Duty in Relation to Audiometric Testing
Under the Regulations 'persons conducting a business or undertaking’ (PCBU) must:
- Organise audiometric testing for all employees required to use personal hearing protectors at work where noise exceeds the maximum exposure standard
- Provide audiometric testing within three months of new employees commencing work that exposes them to a risk of occupational hearing loss
- Continue to offer follow-up audiometric tests at least every two years
Get a Quote
Use our online enquiry form for a quick quote
How JTA Can Help
We conduct Audiometric Testing nationally with our audiometric testing vans. Regular audiometric testing should form a part of your overall health and safety program. At JTA, we have expert Audiometrists who are highly qualified and experienced in the correct audiometric testing process, according to the stipulations of AS/NZS 1269.4:2005 Occupational Noise Management – Auditory assessment.