JTA have a team of occupational hygienists & OHS specialists who understand the requirements of auditing your Contractor’s Management Procedures to make sure they are complying with the OHS legislation whilst on your sites. JTA’s approach to contractor auditing, will reduce the risk of accidents, injuries & costs to your workplace.
OHS Contractor Auditing
JTA can ensure your Contactors meet relevant OHS / WHS legislation. JTA’s approach includes:
- Pre Contractor Selection - a site visit to identify any risks
- Post Contractor Selection - a review to assess compliance to relevant legislation
- Desktop Audit - provides recommendations to maintain a safe working environment
- OHS Site Audit - discussions with contractors & sub-contractors, reviewing available documentation, and an inspection of on-site operations
- Written Report - identifies level of compliance / non-compliance & areas of improvement with recommended timelines for action
- Additional Site Visits - to follow up on recommendations & inclusion in Safety Management Plan
- Future Updates - quarterly, bi-annually or annually to assess compliance
For more information, contact our team of experts.
Get a Quote for OHS Contractor Audits, OHS Secondment & Outsourcing
Each highly qualified JTA specialist can provide quality support & expertise when required.
Download the Outsourcing OHS / WHS fact sheet for more information. Or, call our team on 1300 856 282 for any questions you may have.