We have recently invested in new state of the art, noise and vibration monitoring equipment in order to provide you with the best service and advice possible.
Benefits Of Our New Equipment
- You can be alerted instantly via text or email if levels are too high at a particular location.
- We can set up visual and audible alarms to let the workers on the ground know straight away if there is an issue. This ensures there are no delays if works need to be stopped and re-thought.
- An online portal where you can view current measured levels, the time history results so you can clearly see changes over time and, where the pre-determined criteria for your project has been exceeded and by how much allowing you greater control.
- Battery powered and protected inside a rugged weatherproof case so it can be left in the field for multiple days.
- Can be connected to solar panels or mains power for longer projects allowing operation for extended periods.
- The ability to access results remotely, resulting in lower costs to you by allowing; JTA to spend less consultant time on site to maintain the equipment; and also faster report turnaround times.
Where Our New Equipment Can Be Used
- Monitoring construction noise and vibration levels
- Vibration and noise impacting residents
- Impact of vibration levels on heritage structures
- Vibration monitoring of tunnels