Acoustic Report Cost
An acoustic report prepared by JTA’s acoustic consultants can determine whether noise in and around your facility achieves the required levels in order to comply with relevant regulations and standards.
A qualified acoustic consultant will perform acoustic testing of the workplace and facility, obtaining measurement data to then perform analysis and determine if noise levels are too high, and if so, provided detailed recommendations to reduce the noise to compliant levels.
How Much Does an Acoustic Report Cost?
An acoustic report can vary in cost depending on what is required. Our acoustic consultants can provide different assessments such as:
- Environmental noise assessments – to understand your environmental impact on the local community, and then identify and manage any problematic noise emissions
- Occupational noise assessments – measure the level of noise in the workplace and determine how long employees are exposed to it, how long they are allowed to be exposed to it, and how to control it using the latest noise monitoring equipment
- Noise modelling – utilising state of the art computer software, develop a 3D model of the site and the surrounding local area to accurately predict what the noise footprint of the site will be. Importantly it can also determine exactly what noise sources are responsible for high noise levels and how much each one must be reduced to achieve compliance.
- Construction Noise and Vibration – Conduct monitoring of works with real-time results viewable online as well as SMS and email alerts if levels exceed predetermined criteria
- And other noise services – including vibration and aircraft noise intrusion services
Regardless of the acoustic report cost, it is always important to ensure that the noise is reduced to compliant levels to ensure the health of workers and the community are not impacted. View our Noise Regulations Flowchart to learn more.
Get a quote through our online enquiry form.
Find Out More
Contact us on 1300 856 282 to arrange a consultant to assess your workplace, or alternatively email us at email@example.com for any questions about acoustic testing.
Our experienced acoustic noise consultants will be able to help ensure that your workplace has noise that are within industry standard levels, offer advice to manage, reduce and eliminate noise.
We also offer audiometric testing to further ensure the health of workers.