As a leading workplace consultancy in Australia, JTA have teams of specialist consultants that can assist you in meeting your legislative requirements around hazardous chemicals. As the manager or owner of a business, you must identify, assess, eliminate or reduce any risks associated with the storage and handling of hazardous chemicals.
Get a Hazardous Chemicals Audit
Improve the safety of your workplace with a hazardous chemicals audit. An audit will include:
- Identifying & assessing the risk of chemicals stored & used on-site, including carcinogens and other dangerous goods
- Reviewing Safety Data Sheets and their accessibility to workers
- Reviewing the labelling and identification of chemical containers
- Establishing a register of hazardous substances and dangerous goods
- Potentially recommending the need for atmospheric monitoring, health monitoring or additional training to workers for ongoing safety
- A comprehensive report identifying all areas of improvement & practical recommendations for meeting legislative requirements
For more information on the storage of hazardous chemicals & requirements as a workplace, download the Hazardous Chemicals Fact Sheet.
Contact Us for a Quote
Get in touch with our team for quote on any of the health and safety services we offer, or call us on 1300 856 282 for any additional questions you may have.